You are Beautiful & Strong... Layout share with Michelle

18:42

Happy Sunday everyone
I hope you have all had a relaxing weekend, with time to scrap.. 

Today I thought I would stop in and share the first layout I made with the Brave Scrapbook kit

This page was inspired by a few different sketches Ive come across lately that feature a full piece of pattern paper along 2/3 of the page. 
The Courageous paper from the kit was perfect for this, I used both sides of the paper for this layout 

I gathered a few of the frames from the kit and stacked them randomly in a cluster with the photo stack. Layered above, below and on top of this section are stickers from the 12x12 I am sticker sheet

And lastly a flair and more stickers to embellish the gold heart from the 'Courageous' Paper. 
A few random splatters of color shine to finish off the page. 

Thanks for stopping by,
I have more to share within the next few days
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive